VCS Digital offer an extensive range of IT service management (ITSM) support services, and is able to integrate both technical and relevant clinical expertise necessary to successfully plan, implement, operate, and or support population health systems and services.
VCS offer a support service that can be tailored to suit, including the following:
- Application development and management
- Systems integration
- Application support and maintenance
- Program/project management
- Stakeholder and change management
- Analytics, research, and reporting
VCS Digital provide a range of Solution Delivery services and have extensive practical experience gained through the successful delivery of eHealth projects, including:
- Procurement – experience in both running and responding to a vast range of tender opportunities
- Project / Programme Management & Governance experience at all levels across a variety of SDLC models (waterfall, Agile, etc)
- Systems and Business Analysis – Using traditional or more contemporary methods
- Development – Experience in a wide range of development technologies
- Testing and Data Quality – Using a wide range of toolsets with appropriate levels of automation
- Transition to Support and Service Delivery – Ensuring change management is handled to ensure adoption
- Systems integration
VCS Digital understand the challenges relating to the transition and migration of Health related services and data, having successfully delivered multiple large transition and data migration projects, including:
- The transition of a large state based health register, including the systems and service transition of the operations and management of the population health screening register. This included a significant data migration project stream of 30+ million rows of data.
- The transition and migration from VCS’ legacy registry application across to the new contemporary platform. This included significant change management and data migration phases (430+ million rows of data).
VCS Digital have been involved in data analytics and reporting projects of varying size and scope and would be happy to further discuss your data analysis needs. Some examples include:
- Data Linkage projects that have involved varying levels of data extraction, linkage and analysis services for federal and state government initiatives.
- The production of both ad-hoc and statistical reports for many government departments and research organisations.
- The design and implementation of multiple large scale Business Intelligence solutions.
VCS Digital recognise the importance of interoperability in a connected healthcare landscape to better deliver cost effective outcomes, and has extensive experience in developing and integrating systems and platforms in accordance with industry standards. By implementing enterprise service business technology and a service oriented architecture, our platforms are extensible and can continue to evolve to meet the requirements of the health service.
VCS Digital provide Managed Services and
Support that cover:
- Service Desk
- Infrastructure/Desktop Support
- Application Support
- Application Maintenance
- Database Maintenance
- OS Maintenance
- Hypervisor Maintenance
- Server Management
- Storage Management
- Network Management
- Infrastructure Monitoring, Managementand Reporting
- Change Management
- Issue Resolution
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Agreed Service Level Agreements
The VCS Digital Support Team provide support and manage requests and changes via an ITIL® based Service Desk system for the following:
- Over 200 internal staff
- Over 3.4 Million Consumers in Australia
- Over 55,000 Practitioners and Providers in Australia
- Over 1,200 Secure Messaging sites in Australia that exchange over 620,000 messages per year that include 390,000 HL7 messages.
The VCS digital team have a range of industry recognised certifications and experience including but not limited to;
- Certifications of PMP®, PRINCE2®, Certified ScrumMaster®(CSM), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Development expertise across the .NET framework (C#, VB, ASP), MVC, WCF, WPF, VB6, Perl, Crystal Reports.
- Databases and reporting technologies using Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2016 (including SSIS, SSAS and SSRS) & Oracle DMBS 8-10g
VCS Digital has an extensive network of key stakeholder relationships with technology and clinical service providers to support your requirements.
Considering your next steps?
VCS Foundation’s extensive domain knowledge and track record, presents a low risk solution to governments, healthcare agencies and other stakeholders seeking to implement or expand population health programs.