ChallengeWith thousands of refugees and asylum seekers settling in Victoria and “No Jab, No Pay or Play’ vaccination policies being enforced, the DHHS identified a need to enable systematic coverage of vaccinations in the newly arrived refugee and asylum seeker communities in Victoria. To deliver a successful program, VCS Digital was identified as a key delivery partner to:
- Provide software to support service provision and measurement of outcomes
- Effectively collaborate with settlement support services and local councils to ensure systematic referral to immunisation service on arrival.
SolutionDHHS partnered with VCS Digital, a not for profit digital health provider with extensive experience in population health management digital solutions. Within a matter of weeks, VCS Digital effectively collaborated with DHHS to configure their canSCREEN® platform that:
- allowed for centralised management of the pilot data, providing a single view of participants for DHHS to easily monitor the pilot’s progress
- provided real‐time KPI Management and Analytics
- was flexible and scalable to enable easy rollout to additional immunisation services
I am proud that VCS Digital has successfully provided a platform and services to support and deliver better outcomes for some of the most vulnerable groups within our community.